Remington Law Offices, LLC
We are experienced experts in areas of law including: family law, child custody, criminal defense, personal injury, and other civil matters. We also do estate planning, probate and trust administration, special needs trusts, guardianships, stepparent adoptions, real estate, as well as business planning and formations.
Areas of Specialization
Experienced, Compassionate & Sincere Attorneys
Established in 1983, Remington Law Offices is a full-service law firm serving the needs of residents in Western Wisconsin for nearly forty years.
Founded by Jim and Judy Remington in 1983, there are three attorneys today protecting client’s rights in diverse legal situations. The firm has represented thousands of clients in legal matters including personal injury, accidents, trusts and estates, criminal defense, drunk driving, divorce, estate planning, elder law, business, and real estate. We practice both protective law (designed to prevent families and individuals from legal liabilities in the future) and, when required, provide full professional litigation services.
What Makes Us Special?
- Established in 1983, we are a trusted law firm having 40 years of experience.
- We are members of the Wisconsin Bar, Minnesota Bar, St. Croix Valley Bar Association, and US District Court Western District of Wisconsin.
- We have a Martindale and Hubbell AV- rating (the highest peer-review rating).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discvoer, AmEx, Cash, and Checks as forms of payment.
- Our coverage area includes; St. Croix, Polk, Pierce, Dunn, Barron, and Burnett counties.
We've been in business for 39 years, since 1983. The services we offer are family law, child custody, criminal defense, personal injury, and other civil matters.
Mon - Thu : 8am – 5pm
Fri : 8am – 1pm
Sat - Sun : Closed